LearnLaunch Accelerator is the leading early stage edtech startup accelerator.
Using our unique mix of milestone-based investment, 1x1 Venture Partner support, and deep set of mentors, we work with impact-driven entrepreneurs on achieving product-market fit and developing scaling strategies. Our relationship-driven approach supports funding, partnerships and growth for the long-term.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM & TIMELINE
We’ll work with you to test key assumptions and develop staged, individual work plans to attain your strategic goals.
Founders will work with their mentors on specific challenges like customer interaction, sales and marketing, and product development.
Founders develop a milestone-driven plan of action for after the accelerator, including sales, product, team, fundraising, and more.
Focus on putting the things you learned into action, leveraging the relationships you made, and working toward the milestones you set. This means connecting with investors, identifying key hires, forging strategic relationships, and more. This is also where you can apply for our second tranche of funding.
With an alumni base of 58 edtech companies, you’ll have a strong support network of peers who have gone through, are going through, and will go through the same challenges as you.
We deliver an industry-leading set of supports to each portfolio company, built by industry experts through years of iteration, across 9 cohorts.
Program Plan and Curriculum
The program consists of three phases.
Focused on deep diving into your company, connecting you with your Venture Partners, and beginning to build milestones.
2. Residential Program
Focused on meeting mentors and strategic partners, attending curated curriculum, and beginning to define strategic, personalized milestones.
Focused on continuing work with mentors, Venture Partners, and partners, working toward milestones with the help of your advisors, and connecting with other resources.
Companies take part in foundational and edtech-focused curriculum tailored to specific needs.
- Over 25 detailed courses already developed and tailored to your needs
- A workplace with 35+ edtech entrepreneurs in a co-working space attracting edtech leaders, investors and events
All companies that participate in the Boost Program receive a 20k (6%, Common Stock) investment. Companies also take part in company-specific, growth-based milestones that after 6 months, are evaluated and determine a follow on investment of up to 50k (Preferred Stock).
- Milestones are designed for sustainability and impact
- Focused on collecting impact & financial metrics to match next funders interests
- Milestone design negotiated to help company become more fundable
Companies leverage Human Capital as one of their greatest resources through the LearnLaunch Accelerator Program.
- Each company works with a Venture Partner (or two) to help develop their 6 month strategy and identify how to leverage the program’s network and support to the best of their ability. Venture Partners are edtech industry experts and are paired with companies based on need/expertise match.
- Companies work with 3-5 mentors during and beyond the program on everything from sales to marketing and product to fundraising. Mentors are hand picked by our team and are experts in their field with a focus or passion for edtech. Through a series of 1×1 meetings, presentations, and events, companies meet mentors and work with their Venture Partners to best leverage each mentor.
- All LearnLaunch Accelerator portfolio companies have access to each other. This network of peer to peer mentors is often the strongest resources companies have as they navigate the founding process and acute challenges in the edtech market.
More specifically, companies get:
- Access to 7 Industry Expert Venture Partners
- Deep experience in all aspects of education innovation (Early Ed, K-12, Higher Ed, Workforce Edtech)
- A strong strategic partner network and follow on funders
- An unmatched team of mentors with deep domain experience & strategic relationships
CONNECT WITH US
You can find more information about our next program by signing up for our mailing list.
For those who’ve attended a webinar and have additional questions, reach out via email.
Take a peek through our FAQs section to have some of your key questions answered.