LearnLaunch Accelerator is the leading early stage edtech startup accelerator.
Using our unique mix of milestone-based funding, 1x1 Venture Partner support, and deep set of mentors, we work with impact-driven entrepreneurs on achieving product-market fit and developing scaling strategies. Our relationship-driven approach supports funding, partnerships and growth for the long-term.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM & TIMELINE
Breakthrough is designed for edtech companies with proven product-market fit and repeatable revenue. Expect a highly personalized program, tailored to your company’s needs, and make the next leap in your business with us.
For selected companies, we do intensive pre-work before you arrive so that we can jump right into the program while you’re in person. During the pre-accelerator phase of the program, we will do a deep dive and start introducing you to our mentor and partner network and will create a personalized plan for your company.
During the program, you will meet regularly with your mentors and lead Venture Partner to make sure you are hitting your goals and milestones.
In addition to the resources and connections mentioned above, LearnLaunch Accelerator provides intensive company-specific workshops in areas such as business model optimization, finance, and product roadmapping.
After the on-site portion of the program, you will focus your energy putting the things you learned and the relationships you made to work, many of which will be guided by the milestones you define during the program. This means investor relations, identifying key hires, strategic relationships, and customers. You will also begin to refine your investor deck in preparation for Demo Day.
We deliver an industry-leading set of supports to each portfolio company, built by industry experts through years of iteration, across 9 cohorts.
Phased Program Plan
- Over 25 detailed courses already developed and tailored to your needs
- Dedicated time to building service and mentor support around your specific needs
- An unmatched team of mentors with deep domain experience & strategic relationships
- A workplace with 35+ edtech entrepreneurs in a co-working space attracting edtech leaders, investors and events
- $200k+ worth of in-kind services and discounts
- Follow-on investment after 6 months, subject to achieving milestones
- Milestone design negotiated to help company become more fundable
- Milestones are designed so companies can demonstrate traction to investors
- Milestones designed for sustainability and impact
- Focused on helping companies develop scaling strategies
- Focused on collecting impact & financial metrics to match next funders interests
- Focused on always finding additional advisors
- Deep experience in all aspects of education innovation (Early Ed, K-12, Higher Ed, Workforce Edtech)
- Spent 8 months building out Workforce Edtech competencies
- Portfolio of edtech companies and mentors spanning the education landscape
- Deep industry knowledge on buyer trends and selling methods
- Experience in distribution partnerships
- Up-to-date knowledge on entrepreneurship research and methods
- Deep research on edtech investment trends and also M&A drivers
- Strong reputation: industry players and investors know us through our past investments and related activities
- Experienced Venture Partners provide a unique and consistent touch point
- Help evaluate level of resources needed & support access to people, methods, tools, and experiences
- Support finding human capital that can help company scale
CONNECT WITH US
You can find more information about our next program by signing up for our mailing list.
For those who’ve attended a webinar and have additional questions, reach out via email.
Take a peek through our FAQs section to have some of your key questions answered.
We’re not accepting applications at the moment but if you sign up here, we’ll tell you when we are!