- This event has passed.
2019 LearnLaunch Across Boundaries Conference
January 31, 2019 - February 1, 2019
The LearnLaunch Across Boundaries conference, now in its 7th year, brings together a community interested in driving innovation to transform learning and increase achievement using digital technologies. Educators, education administrators, entrepreneurs, investors, education companies, and technology innovators are all part of the community attending this yearly event.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, educators, education administrators, investors, developers, students, and industry experts who are interested in the future and current state of educational technology in early education, K-12 education, higher education or continuing education should attend.
Participants will explore:
- The potential of technology to improve education
- The impact of digital learning
- Hurdles, challenges, best practices, and stories related to moving from a traditional classroom to a digitized environment
- Market and investment trends in education technology
- The challenges of implementing edtech in various educational settings
- Best practices for developing and building a successful edtech company
- Current policies and practices affecting edtech
Registration costs include:
- Registration to attend the conference
- Morning tea or coffee, break snacks, and lunch each day
- Free download of the conference app
- A networking reception
- Certificate of participation (for educators)
Payment must be received before the start of the conference on Thursday, January 31, 2019. If payment is not received, your registration will be subject to cancellation. Those requiring a purchase order must complete the Purchase Order Form at the time of registration. For other details please contact LearnLaunch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering?
We love volunteers! Email LearnLaunch at email@example.com more information. Preference will be given to full-time students.
Interested in speaking or suggesting a session?
Fill out our call for sessions form with your information by 5:00 PM EDT on September 18, 2018 to be considered.
The conference website can be found here.
Please note that after December 14, 2018, LearnLaunch will charge a $25 cancellation fee for any canceled registration. After January 1, 2019, LearnLaunch will not be able to reimburse you for your registration.
By attending the conference, you agree to release and authorize LearnLaunch to use any photographs or videotapes of yourself in connection with the conference.